In 1859, a hymn book entitled Psalms and Hymns for the use of the Chapel of King’s School was produced for use at Sherborne School. This was replaced in 1874 by a joint Uppingham-Sherborne hymn book and in 1888 by Hymns for the use of Sherborne School.

Find out more about the hymn books used at Sherborne School.

Posted 25 February 2019 by Sherborne School Archives.

Visit Sherborne School Archive News for more stories from the archives.

twitterFollow Sherborne School Archives on Twitter.