For further information about the Sherborne School Archives please contact the School Archivist.
Return to the School Archives homepage.
- A.B. Gourlay, A History of Sherborne School (2nd ed., 1971) (pdf)
- The Historic Buildings of Sherborne School (pdf)
- Buildings at Sherborne School designed by Sir Reginald Blomfield (on Flickr)
- History of the School Museum by H.S. Torrens (pdf)
- History of the School Sanatorium (pdf)
- History of the Old School Room (pdf)
- History of Commemoration Day (Commem) (pdf)
- The Stained Glass of Sherborne School (Flickr)
- Memorials in Sherborne School Chapel (Flickr)
- Woodcarvings in Sherborne School Chapel by Herbert Read of Exeter (Flickr) NEW!
- Historic graffiti at Sherborne School (Flickr) NEW!
- The Sherborne School Ravens (pdf)
- An inventory of Sherborne School library, c.1695 (pdf)
- Peter Currie, ‘Reflections on a Bookseller’s Bill of 1687’ (1987) (pdf)
- Natural History and Natural Science Society
- Artwork and object collections (Flickr)
- The Prince of Wales’s visit to Sherborne School in 1923 (pdf)
- Sherborne School Weather Charts, 1874-1886
Maps and Plans:
- Reconstruction of Sherborne Abbey & Monastery, c1530 (pdf).
- Town plan of Sherborne by Joseph Ayres, 1802 (pdf)
- Plan of Sherborne School, 1892 (pdf)
- Plan of Sherborne School, c1937 (pdf)
- The History of the Sherborne School Buildings 1500-2000 (pdf)
- Reconstruction of Sherborne School & Abbey c1850 (pdf)